This is an opportunity to own a 3 bedroom apartment located on the top floor in a newly built development along Waiyaki Way. The apartment boasts bright and airy rooms with imported finishing’s all through this well-appointed apartment. Only 61 apartments on 2 Acres of land leaves plenty of room for parking, entertaining, swimming and even a basketball court.
KSH 85,000/- p/m (Unfurnished)
KSH 120,000/- p/m (Furnished)
Located along Waiyaki Way, Westlands Pride stands out as a convenient location to the heart of Nairobi, Kenya’s capital city. In barely six minutes resident’s of the prestigious development will be able to drive to the city’s CBD. The uniqueness and prestige of Westland’s Pride is hastened by its proximity to social amenities ie Deloitte & Touche HQ, ABC Place, Safaricom headquarters, Aga Khan High School, Nairobi and Kianda Schools, Lavington Green, Sarit Centre & Nakumatt Ukay are only a 3 minute drive away!
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
To Book a site visit or for enquiries kindly contact
Karim – 0723 786 234 or email: email@example.com
Ronald – 0700 479 273 or email: Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org
Office – 0717 100 187 or email: email@example.com
- 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Located on 4 th Floor with stair access. (Penthouse)
- Lounge with balcony
- Visitors cloakroom
- Kitchen with imported fittings and granite counter tops.
- All bedrooms with in-built wardrobes
- Master bedroom with in-built wardrobes and en-suite with both shower and corner tub
- The apartment’s tasteful ambience reflects every bit of the improved and indeed changing lifestyle in Nairobi. All these marvel wouldn’t be any better without a perimeter wall & electric fence & CCTV that upholds security at the apartments giving residence peace of mind