This is a prime residential investment within a gated compound comprising of 22 units in the posh Kitusuru area. The main entrance is manned by security with the main gate opening to a cabro paved driveway.
Each house has a total built up area of approximately 450 sq. m, comprising 5 bedrooms, staff accommodation for 2 and a central recreational clubhouse with a communal swimming pool and upcoming gym.
The house is conveniently located near the International School of Kenya (ISK) and in close proximity to the United Nations, Village Market, Sarit Center and a number of Embassies.
Asking Price: KES 60 M
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
To Book a site visit or for enquiries kindly contact
Karim – 0723 786 234 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronald – 0700 479 273 or email: Ronald.email@example.com
Office – 0717 100 187 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Built on ¼ acre
- Built up area of 450 sqm
- Large lounge with a fireplace
- Terrace overlooking the garden
- Modern kitchen with pantry
- Laundry area, pantry and store
- Dining room with intercom
- Family / TV room with fireplace
- 5 Bedrooms (master bedroom with balcony and fireplace)
- 5 Bathrooms and staff quarters for 2
- Electric fence
- Backup generator
- Communal swimming pool
- Water treatment plant
- Children play area