We have for rent a 16000 Sq.ft office space located on the 12th floor of the Address along waiyaki way, Westlands. It’s an ideal business environment and the only location in the city where the city’s top institutions find infrastructure to match their global stature.
Located at 15 minutes’ drive from Nairobi CBD and along the growing vibrant neighborhood of Westlands and Lavington,
- Neighbor to headquarters for many national and international banks – Barclays.
- Neighbor to 3 out of the Big 4 auditing firms of the world – PWC, KPMG & Deloitte.
- Lifestyle features in neighborhood include 5-star hotels, International schools and medical institutes.
- Opposite to the biggest telecom company in the country – Safaricom.
- Neighbor to the headquarters of a major oil company – Tullow Oil.
- Ample Car Parking – Multi-level car parking
- Elevators – 5 numbers of high speed elevators including 1 dedicated VIP elevator.
- Power – 100% back up power available in the building.
- Water Supply – Sufficient water supply with underground and overhead tanks. Borehole for constant water supply.
- Security – 24×7 security with close circuit cameras for common areas and parking, manned security provided by professional agency.
- Safety – Fire detection and alarm systems, automatic sprinkler network and portable fire extinguishers. Signage provided for exit staircases, extinguisher locations and hose reel. Development confirming to security norms.
- Café/Restaurant & food court provisioning – Dedicated spaces for restaurants and cafés.
- Kitchen facility – Dedicated 2 numbers of kitchenettes on every floor for offices to use.
- Handicap Friendly Toilets – Toilets on each floor with dedicated toilets for handicap.
- Showroom Space – Showroom space provision for a car showroom or a banking hall etc.
- Terrace Lounge – Provision for a terrace lounge on the 12th floor of the building with breathtaking views.
- Pent-Conference facility – A well-equipped pent conference facility on the 13th floor with the views of the city.
Asking Price: KES 120 Per square foot plus service charge.